Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Working in partnership with the community, we provide a continuum of services that enhances family life through prevention, treatment, and advocacy.
• Help every child and every adult we serve lead a personally satisfying and productive life.
• Preserve and strengthen family life.
• Prevent individual and family breakdown.
• Advocate for individuals and families.
• Develop specialized and low-income housing.
• Emphasize prevention as a material component of services.
• Emphasize total family treatment services for violence in families.
• Increase financial support with emphasis on unrestricted revenues.
• Increase public awareness, understanding, and support of our mission, goals, and programs.
• Provide programs that address social and mental health needs.
• Provide social and mental health services to meet the needs of parents, children, and individuals regardless of income.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!