Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Working in partnership with the community, we provide a continuum of services that enhances family life through prevention, treatment, and advocacy.
• Help every child and every adult we serve lead a personally satisfying and productive life.
• Preserve and strengthen family life.
• Prevent individual and family breakdown.
• Advocate for individuals and families.
• Develop specialized and low-income housing.
• Emphasize prevention as a material component of services.
• Emphasize total family treatment services for violence in families.
• Increase financial support with emphasis on unrestricted revenues.
• Increase public awareness, understanding, and support of our mission, goals, and programs.
• Provide programs that address social and mental health needs.
• Provide social and mental health services to meet the needs of parents, children, and individuals regardless of income.
- Latoya Pack
- (865) 624-7483
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!