Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To partner with the community to improve the lives of all children and families in Miami-Dade County by making strategic investments in their futures.
The Children's Trust will become the recognized leader in planning, advocating and funding quality services to improve the lives of children and their families.
Guiding Principles and Values
- We respect and strengthen the family.
- We seek for all children the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential.
- With the fullest integrity, we invest wisely in partnerships, advocacy and systems of care to create change and earn the community's trust.
- We promote high-quality, research-based practice that is culturally competent and sensitive.
- We will target early intervention and prevention services to our most vulnerable children, families and neighborhoods, while advocating for, and supporting, the increased availability of needed services for all children and their families.
- We will be responsive to the community and focus on supporting parents with the best possible, high-quality choices for their children and families.
- We will strive to remove barriers to the full participation of children with disabilities in all that this community has to offer.
- Juliana Cucalon
- (305) 571-5700
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!