Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of A.S.K. is to:
- help children receive the highest quality care and educational resources
- build awareness in the community regarding children's conditions/disabilities
- encourage inclusion programs in the community
- provide educatioon and training to families, educators, physicians and communities
- provide funds to families in critical need
- advocate for special needs children
America's Special Kidz (A.S.K.) is a non-profit that serves families with kids who have special needs and serious health conditions.
A.S.K. strives to unify all educators, medical professionals, rehabilitation counselors and government agencies to meet the critical needs of the children.
A.S.K. Resources and support services include:
- An educational, medical and therapeutic website
- A blog site
- Facebook Page
- Financial resources for assistive technology (AT)
- Critical research
- Safety education and training
- Family, children and sibling workshops
- Connection to employment opportunities for those who are differently-ABLED
- Community training and awareness presentations
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!