Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Gaithersburg City government exists to provide quality, cost effective, priority community services for its citizens. We are a City that serves as a catalyst for the involvement of residents, businesses and organizations to ensure that Gaithersburg is a great place to live, work, learn, and play.
Gaithersburg is a city that:
- Lives by the Six Pillars of CHARACTER COUNTS! (trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship).
- Has retained the best qualities of a small town and respects its heritage, while embracing the opportunities that new technologies, programs, and concepts in urban design provide.
- Has involved and supportive citizens and businesses reflecting the diversity of the community.
- Has a fiscally conservative, proactive government.
- Has safe, livable neighborhoods with a variety of housing types and styles served by diverse transportation options.
- Has excellent learning opportunities that meet the needs of the community.
- Has attractive and beautifully maintained parks and public places.
- Has citizens and institutions that value cultural diversity and seeks ways to promote involvement from all cultural groups.
- Has many leisure time activities that meet the needs of the community.
- Has citizens with a strong sense of community and individual responsibility.
- Has a natural environment that is protected, respected and enhanced.
- Has strong partnerships to meet the needs of the community.
- Has a community that encourages individual health and wellness.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!