Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Empowering destitute and underprivileged vulnerable persons of all ages, without any distinction as to caste, color, race, creed or sex by providing them with sustainable foundations needed to improve the lives.
Eddy Hope Foundation (EHF) is a grass root development, non-profit organization founded and run by like-minded youths who passionate and dedicated to improving the lives of destitute and vulnerable persons. EHF is governed by Cameroon law No 90/053 of 19th December1990. Founded in 2010, EHF obtained its legal authorization in September 2011 following Registration No54/E.29/1111/VOL.8/APPB to promote the following objectives:
- To care for orphans and underprivileged vulnerable persons like widows of all ages, without any distinction as to caste, color, race, creed and sex.
- To provide and facilitate the education, instruction, training and equipment with skills, teaching and upbringing of vulnerable persons to become reliable, responsible, resourceful and productive citizens of Cameroon and the world.
- To promote the provision of essential educational, material and social needs to orphans and destitute persons,
Our activities include:
- Advocating for change in traditionals relating to barbaric widowhood practices.
- Emower youth in entrepreneurship, leadership and life skills development for easy life insertion and to fight unemployment.
- Rehabilitate disinherited widows who were deprieved of thei late husband's property.
- Amongst others
more on www.eddyhopefoundation.org
- Ekuh Edmond
- (+237) 75287200
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!