Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas (BBBS) is a mentoring program that matches volunteers with children in 1 to 1, professionally-supported relationships. There are different volunteer opportunities to choose from, depending on the volunteer's schedule.
Community-based volunteer opportunity
- Visit with your Little Brother or Little Sister two to four times a month
- flexible schedule
- Take your Little Brother or Little Sister on everyday events such as running errands or shopping for grocieries
- Participate in agency sponsored and community activities
Workplace-based volunteer opportunity
- Students are bussed to your workplace from nearby schools
- One-to-one mentoring
- Students visit monthly during school year
- Visits scheduled during lunchtime
- Play games, have lunch, talk, etc.
- Exposure to careers
Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas' vision is that all children achieve success in life.
- Christine Tanner
- (210) 225-6322
- Need admin access?