Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Minnesota Adult Day Services Association provides both leadership and advocacy for the development and promotion of quality services within adult day services while offering support and education to caregivers and care receivers to maintain independent living.
MADSA is the state's organizing body for adult day service providers. Members connect via MADSA's education and networking opportunities, with the goal of continually strengthening their programs and services.
MADSA also promotes adult day services as a viable option in the older adult service continuum. Often called the best kept secret in senior services, MADSA works to educate the general public about the services adult day programs provide.
MADSA works to:
- Disseminate information about the benefits of adult day services
- Foster cooperation with colleagues in other older adult service fields
- Engage in activities and partnership that are advantageous to those served by the Association
- Develop and facilitate operational standards for adult day service facilities
- Conduct an ongoing educational campaign to inform consumers, caregivers, service providers and policymakers of the existence of Adult Day Services as a viable alternative to institutional care
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!