Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission: To meet the health and wellness needs of our community, with excellence.
Ellis Medicine is a 438-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With four campuses - Ellis Hospital, Ellis Health Center, Bellevue Woman’s Center and Medical Center of Clifton Park - five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 members of our medical staff, Ellis Medicine is proud to provide a lifetime of care for patients. Ellis offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services - including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.Our Core Values:
- Integrity: We are transparent in our actions, respect all confidences and treat all with dignity and respect.
- Safety: We always strive, above all else, to keep our patients, visitors and healthcare providers safe.
- Compassion: We demonstrate empathy toward our patients, reinforce that we care for them as individuals and make them feel like they are the only patient in the world.
- Excellence: We provide superior care and exceptional service to our patients, visitors, and medical and hospital colleagues. We continue to develop our skills and knowledge at a level to assure excellence in all we do.
- Stewardship: We effectively and efficiently utilize the resources of equipment, materials and time that the community has entrusted to us.