Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to:
1) Treat persons with brain injury by using sensory motor reintegration and neurobehavioral rehabilitation in a supportive and home-like environment.
2) Utilize community resources and real life responsibilities as the basis or therapeutic treatment.
3) Operate a model program that generates excellent clinical outcomes with cost effective management.
4) Educate family, friends, employers, and the community to facilitate the reintegration of persons with brain injury into society.
5) Pursue scholarly development of innovative approaches to brain injury rehabilitation.
Nestled on a beautiful 35 acre wooded campus just outside of Lansing, Michigan, Origami is a nonprofit organization offering a continuum of a care for adults who have sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI). Origami provides more than medical care. We work as a team brining together committed professionals who use a unique interdisciplinary approach and a network of community resources to meet the physical, social, spiritual, cognitive, and emotional needs of those who have sustained a brain injury. We focus on maximizing recovery, restoring quality of life and independence.
Origami is fortunate to have two exceptional partners, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Peckham Inc. The relationship between Origami, Peckham and Michigan State University is unparalleled in the area of brain injury care, recovery, and rehabilitation. This expertise and resources of all 3 organizations provides a mechanism for the most up-to-date services from medical expertise to community re-entry and return to work.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!