Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Seton’s Mission: Our mission inspires us to care for and improve the health of those we serve with a special concern for the poor and the vulnerable. We are called to be a sign of God’s unconditional love for all and believe that all persons by their creation are endowed with dignity. Seton continues the Catholic tradition of service established by our founders: Vincent de Paul, Louise de Marillac and Elizabeth Ann Seton.
The Seton Breast Care Center was created to provide convenient and comprehensive care to the women of Central Texas. The center includes state-of-the-art imaging technology; and, for those who are diagnosed with cancer, the center offers a multi-disciplinary approach to providing personalized treatment and support to patients and their loved ones.
- Demonstrates computer skills and proficiency in the utilization of standard software specific to departmental needs.
- Communicates and collaborates with assigned work team to provide backup coverage and support as needed.
- Answering customer questions about the hospital, Breast Care Center, and Boutique.
- Assist with Inventory and Retail Management.
- Other retail, merchandising and service oriented tasks as needed.
- Promotes the values and philosophy of Seton Healthcare Family.
For volunteers to experience satisfaction providing excellent customer service to Breast Care Center friends and families.
- Good interpersonal skills
- High School Math
- Ability to Operate Basic Business Machines
- Good Phone Etiquette
Requirement and Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation Training
- 40 hours of ongoing annual commitment
- Tuberculosis Screening
CONTACT INFORMATION/ QUESTIONS
How to Apply: Send an e-mail to the information below stating your interest.
Lorie Thibodeaux, MHA
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!