Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
In recognition of the many cultural layers that make up our community, the Good Neighbors Of Central Ohio provide opportunities for groups and individuals who represent each aspect of our community to work side by side demonstrating that we are good neighbors to our often forgotten community members: the homeless.
Good Neighbors of Central Ohio is a charitable and educational organization whose purpose is to:
- Provide a day of celebration to our often forgotten members of our community, those without homes;
- Dispel myths concerning homelessness and hunger in our community;
- Provide an opportunity for our diverse community to work side by side as partners with a common interest ergo building bridges of understanding between them which begins steps toward the reduction of bias and prejudice between people;
- Provide a compassionate framework founded on mutual respect as a positive role model for highly effective leadership with kindness, acceptance and integrity
- Provide a platform for students and partnering organizations to conduct research projects and demonstrations that enhance understanding and healing of the conditions that create this unhealthy condition in our communities.
- Jerusha McClendon
- Need admin access?