Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To help older adults pursue independent and active lives of purpose.
The Shepherd's Center of Greensboro is a nonprofit interfaith volunteer organization working to:
- Involve and sustain older people 60+ or retired who desire to live independently in the community.
- Help strengthen congregational ministries with older adults by building an interfaith coalition that encourages community collaboration.
- Provide opportunities for older persons to use their experience, skills, values, and gifts in significant roles in society.
- Enhance life satisfaction through caring relationships, lifelong learning, creative expression, community service, and the discovery of inner resources.
- Encourage and experiment with new approaches and programs that will contribute to quality aging for both the active and the homebound.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!