Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To help older adults pursue independent and active lives of purpose.
The Shepherd's Center of Greensboro is a nonprofit interfaith volunteer organization working to:
- Involve and sustain older people 60+ or retired who desire to live independently in the community.
- Help strengthen congregational ministries with older adults by building an interfaith coalition that encourages community collaboration.
- Provide opportunities for older persons to use their experience, skills, values, and gifts in significant roles in society.
- Enhance life satisfaction through caring relationships, lifelong learning, creative expression, community service, and the discovery of inner resources.
- Encourage and experiment with new approaches and programs that will contribute to quality aging for both the active and the homebound.
- Paula Barger
- (336) 378-0766
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!