Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Texas RehabACTion Network "TRAN" is to advance the Public Vocational Rehabilitation "VR" program assuring effective service delivery for persons with disabilities.
The MISSION is accomplished by:
- Educating and mobilizing in legislative and public support;
- Providing training conferences;
- Forums and other effective communication methods for VR professionals;
- Fostering the highest standards of professional conduct.
VISION of TRAN
The vision of the Texas RehabACTion Network is to support its membership by promoting the public vocational rehabilitation’s ability to provide employment services to persons with disabilities and disability related solutions to the business community.
To ACHIEVE this vision:
- TRAN will foster effective partnerships with state and national vocational rehabilitation programs;
- Community rehabilitation providers;
- Other community resources;
- Universities to promote research and expand knowledge of best practices in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation.
TRAN will keep its membership informed about state, federal, and legislative issues pertaining to public vocational rehabilitation and will deliver current and relevant vocational rehabilitation and business information to members though a variety of media.
- Jason Taylor
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!