Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Embracing Children. Inspiring Lives.
Established in 1902, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is the oldest non-profit provider of services to children and families in the state. Today, CHS has 15 divisions statewide providing Florida families with a unique spectrum of social services that includes: foster care, adoption, child abuse prevention, emergency shelter, group homes, case management, treatment for developmentally disabled children, and more. Nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services, CHS makes a difference in the lives of more than 90,000 Florida children and families each year. CHS is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida and offers services in more than 200 locations by more than 2,300 staff members who are dedicated to providing child-focused, family-centered care.
- To break the generational cycle of child abuse in more families.
- To protect children from harm.
- To heal children who've been hurt.
- To create strong, stable families.
- To help children grow up safe, healthy and prepared for life.