Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Extraordinary Young People (EXYP) is a Christian Organization that exists to serve the underserved, the broken (in heart and spirit) and the forgotten. Our focus is to serve Native American youth and their families on reservations, villages and reserves
1. We welcome all children on the reservations we serve. They are invited to participate in all activities we offer. Our faith is the foundation of our programming. Spiritually centered activities will be available to children, but never required.
2. We promote, encourage and include Native culture/traditions in all our youth centers and all programs offered by EXYP, as long as they do not compromise our stated mission.
3. We strive to have Native Americans at all levels of leadership. We will train and mentor our Native American employees to be effective leaders in the community.
4. Our relevant delivery models are based on age sensitive pop culture, native culture and healthy lifestyles.
5. We eliminate entitlement in all we do. We offer incentives for community contribution, leadership and individual achievement. Kids earn their rewards.
6. We partner with proven organizations to provide expertise in providing critical areas of programming, such as family unity and addiction and abuse recovery.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!