Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To reduce the number of stray and feral cats with aggressive spay/neuter programs, which will provide TNR for feral cats; spay/neuter/adopt of tame stray cats and spay/neuter resources for owned cats.
- To reduce the population of feral and tame stray cats, in DeKalb Co., through aggressive spaying and neutering
- To assist feral cat caregivers with the tools to maintain a feral cat colony
- To educate communities on the need for spay/neuter
- To work together with other humane organizations, municipalities, animal control and law enforcement agencies, in an effort to resolve cat over-population
- To adopt out all tame stray cats and kittens
- To transport owned cats to low-cost spay/neuter clinics
- To provide funding to low-income individuals for the spay/neuter of their cats
- Jane Kosek
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!