- Children & Youth
- Homeless & Housing
Location510 W. Ottawa St.2nd FloorLansing, MI 48933 United States
Through community engagement and mobilization, NWI advances the development of healthy, vibrant communities by building capacity to identify needs and formulate strategies to create change.
- Outreach - Our Outreach team provides a range of services, information, and referrals to individuals with a wide range of needs, including access to health care, produce, transportation, and housing.
- Emergency food distribution, held every first and third Thursday 12-2pm
- Community gardens
- Workshops and educational programs
- Free tax preparation
- Mobile Farmer's Market
- Food Systems Project - offers a school garden based nutrition education program that partners with Lansing area schools to provide quality, effective nutrition education programming for elementary aged students
- ARRO - Advocacy, Reentry, Resources, and Outreach (A.R.R.O.) aims to connect individuals who have a criminal record to quality resources in order to ensure successful community integration
Would you recommend NorthWest Initiative?
0 reviews Write a review