Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Voluntary & collaborative groups working to reduce the spread of noxious weeds.
What is a Cooperative Weed Management Area?
- A Cooperative Weed Management Area (CWMA) is a partnerships of federal, state and local government agencies, tribes, individuals, and various interested groups that manage noxious weeds or invasive plants in a defined area.
- CWMAs occupy a defined geographic area with a common geography, weed problem, community, climate, political boundary, or land use.
- The majority of landowners and natural resource managers in the area are involved or represented.
- CWMAs are headed by a steering commitee.
- CWMAs are commited to cooperation.
- CWMAs operate under a comprehensive plan that addresses the management or prevention of one or more noxious weeds or invasive plants.
- Sam Whitridge
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!