Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Together we can solve hunger.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin provides food to 400,000 people through a network of
food pantries, meal programs and shelters in 36 counties in Eastern Wisconsin.
Your support will help us feed thousands of children and families in your community.
- 32% of the people who receive food from Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin are children. That’s more than 105,000 kids, enough to fill Miller Park more than two times.
- Last year Feeding America distributed 28 million pounds of food.
- 600 non-profit pantries, meal programs and shelters rely on Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin to help feed their clients.
- Studies show that hunger and malnutrition can have a life-long effect on a child’s mental, physical and social development.
- Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin can provide 3 meals for every $1 donation.