Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the United Community Center (UCC) is to provide programs to Hispanics and near south side residents of all ages in the areas of education, cultural arts, recreation, community development and health and human services. UCC assists individuals to achieve their potential by focusing on cultural heritage as a means of strengthening personal development and by promoting high academic standards in all of its educational programs.
UCC is a community-based nonprofit organization that has served the Hispanic community since 1970. The organization has developed diversified, specialized, culturally competent services which reach the entire family and persons of all ages. These services include:
- Bruce Guadalupe Community School with more than 750 students
- Mental Health and AODA Clinic for residential and out patient services
- Community Learning Center providing prevention, academic, recreation and athletic programs
- Walker Square Neighborhood Development Program
- UCC Senior Center and Adult Day Care services
- UCC Village, an apartment complex for low-income elderly
- Health Center for students, elderly and low-income participants
- Elsa Mercado
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!