Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Athenaeum preserves and enhances its historic German-American landmark to advance the Sound Mind in a Sound Body values of its founders through programming that lifts spirits and engages in diverse communities.
The Athenaeum’s purpose is to be a place where its members can nurture a sound mind and a sound body. Keep this tradition alive by experiencing all that the A offers:
- Dine in the best German (and oldest) restaurant in Indianapolis, the Rathskeller
- Enjoy the authentic Biergarten - Indy’s most popular summer gathering place
- Play in the family and community oriented fitness facility
- Celebrate life’s major milestones in the spacious lobby and theater
- Learn about the city’s history by taking a docent-led tour
- Experience a variety of cultural and community events offered throughout the year
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!