Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Serve as a primary health care provider without regard to race, gender, political philosophy, religious belief or ability to pay.
- Participate, so far as circumstances may warrant, in any activity designed and executed to promote the general health of families and children of the North Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury communities of Boston in particular, and the City of Boston in general.
- Serve as a primary source in all health education activities relating to rendering care to the sick and injured, or to the promotion of physical and mental health.
- Provide assistance to the community in the development implementation and analysis of health services and policies.
- Initiate and participate in health related research, which promotes the well being of the communities served. It is also HSNHC's philosophy that quality health care should be made available, accessible, and acceptable to all people, and rendered in a dignified manner as a right rather than a privilege.
At Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center, we strive to be among the vanguard of health centers in Boston that provide world-class clinical care in a safe and compassionate, patient-centered, healing, environment.
To that end, our highly qualified and caring physicians, nurses, and associates are dedicated to assuring that quality care is our priority. Our health center continues to strive to achieve our goals by employing the best-tested evidence based science combined with judgment of expert clinicians. We are committed to treating patients and families with dignity, communicating and sharing information effectively, and serving as a nexus of innovative public health initiatives.
Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center strives to provide exemplary care to our communities at every opportunity. Our commitment to the public wellness of the communities we serve is highlighted by our vigorous, multifaceted health care services and programs from preventive medicine such as free health education classes and screenings, to advanced treatment methods to fight chronic diseases.
It is pertinent to note that Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center is certified as a "Provider of the Underserved" by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and is located in a federally designated "Empowerment Zone." We are committed to treating patients and families with dignity, communicating and sharing information effectively, and serving as a nexus of innovative public health initiatives.
- Nathalie Jean
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!