Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
On Lok serves as the parent organization for a group of non-profit organizations whose collective mission is to relentlessly pursue quality of life and quality of care for older adults and their families.
On Lok Lifeways is a comprehensive health plan that provides long-term care for eligible seniors living in San Francisco, Fremont, Newark, Union City or Santa Clara County (not including Gilroy, Morgan Hill or San Martin). The program offers full medical care and support services with the goal of helping seniors live at home and in the community for as long as possible.
PACE services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Development of personalized care plan
- Primary medical care by physicians
- Access to health specialists
- Rehabilitation therapies, meals, and personal care
- Transportation to PACE centers/medical appointments
- Prescription drugs
- Socialization and activities at our centers
- Social services
- Home care