Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Through a dedicated volunteer force we seek to eliminate the impact of racial discrimination in housing, employment, voting, health care, education, and the Courts.
The following statement of objectives is found on the first page of the NAACP Constitution -- the principal objectives of the Association shall be:
- To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of all citizens
- To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States
- To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes
- To seek enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights
- To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination
- To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP's Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.
- Nia Evans
- (617) 427-9494
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!