Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Harbor Hospice is committed to providing comprehensive, competent, quality care optimizing comfort and dignity consistent with the patient and family needs and goals. With the patient’s needs and goals as priorities, we seek to ensure, without discrimination, the dignity, comfort and choices of the patient/ family/ caregiver in timely, well-coordinated end-of life care which includes bereavement and counseling support.
Harbor Hospice is dedicated to providing care and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families. We provide the highest quality of care possible by employing a team of healthcare professionals to administer comfort and supportive care to individuals. Our professional team includes physicians, nurses, home health aides, social workers, spiritual counselors, and trained volunteers.
Harbor Hospice strives to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of patients and tier family members who share the emotional trauma of terminal illness. Harbor Hospice is committed to educate the community and increase awareness of the hospice concept of care among medical professionals, lay persons, clergy, and those in need of a compassionate care approach.
Harbor Hospice provides services to the terminally ill in their home, wherever home may be. There are times when caring for a loved one at home is simply not possible. When symptoms cannot be managed at home, or when families are having difficulty coping with an in-home death, Harbor Hospice's inpatient facility will provide care in a warm, homelike setting. The beautiful, serene, inpatient facility offers the comfort of home while providing round-the-clock, expert medical care.
At Harbor Hospice our commitment to excellence is reflected in our core values. Conveying these values throughout the organization with excitement and passion by word and action are what drives us.
- We believe our work is a sacred- ministering to the needs of all patients and their families at the end of life.
- We perform with integrity - by being fair and honest with our customers, employees, and suppliers.
- We serve our customers - by being responsive, innovative, and by improving the quality of life.
- We take care of our employees - by training, developing and recognizing achievement and by caring for them and their families.
- We contribute to our communities - by using our time and resources to improve the communities in which we live and work.
Harbor Hospice's core values are lived, confidently, and compassionately whether we care for the patient in their home or ours.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!