Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Student Support Services (SSS) program provides opportunities designed to help student achieve their academic goals. Annually, 160 new and continuing students will be selected to participate in the program. The primary goal of Student Support Services is to retain and graduate students.
The Student Support Services Program accomplishes this goal by:
- Establishing connections to students through an Intensive Advising Program designed to identify academic and career goals.
- Promoting academic success by facilitating the use of tutoring services.
- Providing mentoring experience designed to help student explore career and academic options.
- Providing financial assistance to reward students for their academic success.
- Developing a workshop series designed to meet the needs of students participating in the program.
- Assisting with transition to four year institutions and the workforce.
- Student Support Services is funded by a federal grant. It is part of the Federal TRIO program. Our goal is to encrease college retention and graduation rates of low-income, first-generation college students and students with disabilities and to facilitate their transition from one level of postsecondary education to the next. Services provided by the program include:
- Instruction in basic skills
- tutoring, academic, financial, personal, and career counseling
- college transfer and employment preparation workshops
- leadership development.
- Kim Wallin
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!