Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The premier link to resources and expertise that help create life-changing opportunities for African American youth.
- Bringing the proper expertise and resources together to help define issues;
- Identifying, connecting and building capacity among entities to develop collaborative partnerships to address the issues;
- Advocating for resources to address issues; and
- Providing accountability by monitoring outcomes.
The Charlotte Post Foundation values African American youth and their contributions. We embrace the following core values & principles:
- We believe that African American youth should receive equal access and equitable conditions in education and resources to flourish in the community and reach their greatest potential.
- We recognize challenges facing African American youth in the community and move with urgency to strategically address the issues.
- We are a catalyst for uniting partners to act and implement strategies which transform the lives of African American youth.
- We understand the value of collaborative partnerships in effectively addressing the challenges facing African American youth.
- We value integrity and ethical behavior in ourselves and in our partners.
- We value effectiveness and accountability and will adapt our strategies when necessary to achieve even greater success with measurable outcomes.
- We believe in the collective intellectual strength of African American youth and their ability to partner in shaping a better community for the future.