Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide holistic programming that supports the prosperity and growth of the low-to-mid wealth families
BFL is a St. Louis based community development corporation founded in 1983 to support the American family.
BFL utilizes a holistic service delivery model that addresses the educational, cultural, economic, health and developmental needs of the St. Louis region. It serves approximately 10,000 clients each year in St. Louis City, St. Louis County and East St. Louis.
Some of our program and activities include:
- Workforce Readiness and Job Training
- Job Placement
- In- and After-School Programming
- Financial Literacy
- 1st Time HomeBuyer Education & Down Payment Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Visual and Perfoming Arts Events
- Arts Education
- Cultural Celebrations
- Preventive Healthcare Outreach
- Family and Marriage Counseling
- Abstinence Education
- Gang Prevention/Outreach
- Tiffany Anderson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!