Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The New Jersey Orators teachers the art of public speaking, an appreciation for literature, reading and media arts literacy, college readiness, and life skills to youth from 7 to 18 years of age in preparation for college.
The New Jersey Orators program is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Prepare students to develop strong public speaking skills before large and small audiences.
- Develop proficiency in various categories of speech through weekly practice and annual competitions.
- Encourage attendance at cultural events to further hone public speaking skills.
- Stimulate early career exploration by attending corporate events and meeting professionals in various disciplines.
- Develop college readiness skills by attending educational conferences and workshops hosted by New Jersey Orators.