Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Owensboro Community and Technical College Foundation, Inc. was established June 10, 1986 as a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation to support the purposes and mission of OCTC. The Foundation plays an instrumental role in actively assisting both students and the college by supporting the advancement of public higher education and serving as the college's chief fundraising agent. The Foundation increases financial and educational resources through development initiatives, establishes communication networks with private donors and public agencies, and provides support for programs and activities not funded through traditional sources.
The OCTC Foundation
- Provides for scholarships and grants to deserving students
- Manages the majority of the college's endowment accounts
- Assists in funding special projects
- Manages the Emergency Student Loan Program
- Promotes professional development for faculty and staff
- Encourages greater community involvement
- Allows donors to make gifts that are designated for the educational programs of their choice
- Processes gifts of all sizes with a focus on major gifts and endowment
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!