Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We pride ourselves on offering valuable, rewarding and meaningful opportunities, to develop and participate a large community event that is not only affordable to all and family friendly but it also rivals of the authenticity of commerical faires while mixing performance opportunities to people of all backgrounds.
he Village Renaissance Faire is unique two-day festival that provides the community with a family friendly, alcohol-free forum where they can be entertained, educated and involved in an interactive exploration of the Renaissance. The Faire is designed to appeal to people of all ages and backgrounds. We proudly boast:
- Attendance between 6,000 and 10,000 for each of the past 10 years
- 8 Stages of Live Entertainment featuring 200 actors, dancers, re-enactors and musicians
- Jousting, aerialists, flying birds of prey, firebreathers, trebuchet, blacksmithing, and other demonstrations
- Guilded artisans & Free craft activities, games, demonstrations, and lessons
- Kids’ Kingdom - a free interactive play land for hands-on entertainment and education
Despite the grandeur of our offerings and attendance, we have kept our admission price low, to keep our event affordable to families by relying on volunteers, the widespread press coverage we earn annually, and community members like you. Please take the time to visit our website,www.villagefaire.org to see the scope of our offerings, community support, and press coverage. We now have over 150 articles that have covered our faire over the years, including the national Renaissance Magazine in 2013
- Ken Hone
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!