Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Hamilton Madison House Behavioral Health Services is the leading provider of mental health services to the Asian Community in the East Coast. Our outpatient clinical services offer a comprehensive array of psychological services and language-specific clinics to a population which includes: Asian, Vietnamese/Cambodian, Japanese, Korean and English speaking populations. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, social workers, mental health counselors, nurses and Ph.D. and masters level interns. We are seeking a student intern/volunteer to assist in case management duties in our behavioral health program. Student interns/volunteers will be able to enrich their learning experience in the field of mental health and will be supervised by a licensed mental health professional.
- Interns/volunteers will be trained to provide case management services and referral services for clinic clients
- Interns/volunteers will be trained to work with managed care insurance companies to ensure authorization of clinic clients’ treatment needs
- Interns/volunteers will be involved in research and outreach activities as assigned by supervisor
- Interns/volunteers will be trained to maintain reports and documentation according to established OMH and HMH protocol
- Interns/volunteers may be trained to provide structured groups for clinic clients
- Interns/volunteers will attend weekly staff administrative meeting and other in-service training seminars
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!