Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
In order to foster and advance the business climate and enhance the quality of life in our community, our Chamber will establish a collective civic and business voice that provides a clearinghouse of information and a partnership with community organizations, promoting the culture and people of the Espanola Valley. Our objective include:
1. Acting as a resource center and clearing house of information for visitors, newcomers, and members.
2. Creating networking opportunities and facilitating partnerships with other organizations.
3. Supporting education opportunities and development of quality workforce.
4. Accomplishing as a group more than we can individually.
5. Promoting pride in our community and culture(s).
The Espanola Valley Chamber of Commerce serves as Information and Visitor Center to our residents and people visiting the area. We provide informational material to individuals wanting to visit the Espanola Valley, businesses wanting to start up a business in the area, as well as providing relocation packets to individuals and families wanting to move to Espanola and the surrounding communities.
We direct visitors to attractions in the Espanola Valley. Give directions and provide as much information as possible.
We mail out 40,000 Espanola Valley Guides to businesses and individuals.
We prepare proposals for funding.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!