Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Microbusiness Advancement Center (MAC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the economic growth of Southern Arizona and the individual professional development of its clients by providing training, resources, referrals, support and advocacy to those seeking to create, sustain, or grow microbusinesses.
MAC's purpose is:
- To provide "real world" training to individual microbusiness entrepreneurs in a supportive group atmosphere. MAC's niche is training aspiring or existing microbusiness owners who are unable to access these services in the private sector.
- To provide individualized, one-on-one support to clients both during and subsequent to the training process.
- To provide additional services to qualified individuals from groups that have specialized needs or face particular barriers to microbusiness success, such as women, the disabled, low-income clients, and non-English speakers.
- To facilitate referrals to other business development providers for services that are not within MAC's scope, such as consulting or coaching services, product development, and major financing.
- To provide educational presentations of interest to the greater microbusiness community.
- To partner with other regional entities in a united effort to provide the necessary support to create, sustain, and grow microbusinesses as a part of the region's overall economic development effort.
- To utilize the public media and organizational outreach to educate the general public about microbusiness issues and to generate community support of the microbusiness sector.
- To serve as a voice of the microbusiness sector regarding public policy issues.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!