Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
WithinReach's mission is to serve as the foremost catalyst for improvements in maternal, child and family health. Our vision is to ensure optimal health for all families in Washington State.
WithinReach makes the connections Washington families need to be healthy. We are a statewide organization that bridges the gap between families in need and resources such as health insurance and food assistance through our hotline, online resources, and in-person outreach team.
WithinReach focuses on five main areas of work in Washington State.
- Nutrition:We help connect families with resources to healthy and nutritious food. These resources include Basic Food/SNAP (food stamps), free summer meals for children, the Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), and connections to local food resources such as food banks.
- Health Care: WithinReach helps families apply for and attain health insurance, and navigate their new coverage. Along with insurance coverage, WithinReach is able to connect families to low-cost and free medical and dental clinics.
- Immunizations: Washington State has a high rate of parents who opt out of certain vaccinations and immunizations for their children, increasing the risk of widespread and preventable diseases. WithinReach aims to encourage parents to immunize their children to create a safer and healthier environment.
- Breastfeeding: WithinReach seeks to improve care, resources, and support for mothers and babies, so that mothers can breastfeed their babies longer.
- Child Development:We offer free developmental screenings for children from birth to age 5.
- Anna Balser
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!