Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mobius’ mission is to develop a culture of mentoring in Vermont.
We envision a future where:
- Every young person in Vermont who would benefit from having a mentor has one.
- Mentoring programs, funders, and legislators are working collaboratively to expand the reach of mentoring in all corners of the state.
- Programs are able to share and draw from resources throughout the statewide and national mentoring networks.
- Mentoring programs are well-managed, have the resources to meet the need, and demonstrate proven models of best practices.
- All across the state, Vermont communities are engaged in a culture of mentoring.
Now in its second year as Vermont’s Mentoring Partnership, Mobius supports nearly 150 adult-to-youth mentoring program sites and 2,500 mentor pairs throughout the state. Mobius partners with the Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children, the A.D. Henderson Foundation, and the Vermont Agency of Human Services to provide around $300,000 in funding each year for mentoring programs across Vermont. Mobius also offers technical support to programs, maintains an online program directory and referral system for volunteers, manages a quality-based program management database, raises public awareness of mentoring, and works with programs to lead statewide mentoring initiatives.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!