Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Program) provides free local help on Medicare to seniors and young disabled who are Medicare beneficiaries or potential Medicare beneficiaries. SHIP provides confidential counseling and assistance to help beneficiaries better understand their Medicare benefits, the supplementary programs associated wtih Medicare, programs that help beneficiaries to pay for the costs associated with Medicare, fraud and abuse, and more.
- free one-on-one counseling sessions with Medicare beneficiaries
- application assistance for programs that help to pay for costs associated with Medicare
- prescription drug enrollment
- community education workshops such as "Medicare 101"
- outreach programs targeting low-income, rural, and disabled Medicare beneficiaries
- Tina Herrero-Backe
- Need admin access?