Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide safe shelter, confidential services and housing assistance to individuals and families in crisis due to homelessness, domestic violence and sexual assault.
The programs and services that Cedar Valley Friends of the Family offers are:
- Prevention Education
- Prevention programs aimed at middle and high school students to teach them about the affects of sexual and domestic violence.
- Emergency Safe Shelter
- The Safe Shelter is available to our clients whose immediate safety is at-risk
- Clients will receive counseling/support and case management
- Rapid Re-Housing
- The Rapid Re-Housing program is for our clients that are at-risk of becoming homeless due to domestic and sexual violence
- Cedar Valley Friends of the Family will work to secure financing to help the client remain in their home or find a new home in our 14 county service area
- Crisis Line that is open 24/7 365 days a year