Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is work with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth and their allies to provide a safe place, education and advocacy to promote positive growth and self empowerment.
We envision a future where LGBTQ youth grown into confident, successful, productive and contributing members of our community
Odyssey services include:
- Social service referrals
- Life skills and socio-emotional learning curriculum programming
- Leadership development
- HIV education and testing referral
- Organizer training
- Community outreach and education on LGBTQ-related issues via a Speakers Bureau. We address community members at college classes, social service agencies, school districts and in the business community.
- Programming on effective communication, conflict resolution, healthy relationships, goal setting, developing self esteem, and many other topics.
- A safe place where youth can connect with peers
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!