Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission & Values
Our actions are guided by six cherished core values:
- Compassion:Our commitment to serve with mercy and tenderness.
- Excellence: Our commitment to the best in the quality of our services and the stewardship of our resources.
- Human Dignity: Our commitment to value the diversity of all persons and to be respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Justice:Our commitment to act with integrity, honesty and truthfulness.
- Sacredness of Life:Our commitment to reverence all life and creation
- Service: Our commitment to respond to those in need.
- Promote a thorough understanding of our hospitals and services;
- Provide an outlet for those wanting to serve others
§ ExpectationsVolunteers have the right to expect:
- Assignments suitable to their preferences, experience and education;
- Sufficient training and orientation;
- Freedom to make suggestions;
- Susan Drago
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!