Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association exists to provide comprehensive information, support, and advocacy for women and girls with the condition known as polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Up-to-date educational resources will be available and accessible to women and girls with PCOS, along with their families and supporters. This shall include basic information about the nature of PCOS as well as its treatment options.
- Information on medical, surgical and alternative therapies as well as lifestyle practices that may be beneficial to women with PCOS will be available (including published research and articles).
- The public will be widely aware of the existence of PCOS and its primary symptoms. Media will produce articles and segments on the topic of PCOS.
- The public will come into contact with publications and other information on PCOS.
- Women and girls with PCOS will have access to the best available treatment.
- Healthcare professionals of all applicable disciplines will have the ability to accurately identify PCOS.
- Healthcare professionals will offer comprehensive treatment or appropriate referral for treatment of PCOS.
- Healthcare professionals will receive information on new treatment options for PCOS in a timely manner.
- Medical insurance will cover treatment for PCOS.
- Women and girls with PCOS, their families and supporters will have excellent support and advocacy resources available to them, including but not limited to web services, online discussion forums, periodical newsletters, stock publications, conferences and symposia, local chapters and support groups.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!