Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Nasha Shkola, a free, choice public school, open to all MN students will be an innovative, diploma granting charter school that provides leadership for quality education in the Metropolitan area,
has as its mission, in cooperation with the family and community the development of Russian/English bilingual students that are all at or above grade level; are life-long learners; care for others; are adaptable; are prepared for and understand the need to have and a personal desire for additional education; and become contributing members of society.
We are committed to achieving this mission by:
- Providing a safe and nurturing educational environment where families are integral and differences are celebrated
- Developing exemplary programs that are evaluated and revised
- Requiring that a data-based decision making culture is the norm
- Having high expectations for the student, family, teachers and the school that are clearly defined in terms of measurable standards, and
- Insisting that the students’ individual needs are met.
- Presenting its curriculum in the context of:
An innovative and creative curriculum and educational program
A rigorous, research-based curriculum that sets the highest academic standards for all learning styles.
- Tatiana Lozano
- (952) 746-1880
- Need admin access?