Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To promote the personal growth, dignity and acceptance of people with developmental disabilities in the Metro-West area.
Every person has value and contributes to the community in which he or she lives. Thrive, Inc.'s services are based upon the belief that all people have similar desires for:
- Independence - to have the opportunities for meaningful choice
- Accomplishment - to be proud of one’s achievements
- Friendship - to share one’s life with others
- Satisfying work / activities - to contribute to society and one’s own support
- A comfortable place to live - to be safe and live in surroundings that encourages and enhances individual potential
Thrive, Inc. designs services to empower individuals and their families and to foster inclusion, interdependence and self-expression. Our supports build upon individual strengths and preferences with the ultimate goal that each person will live in our community as a productive, participating member. Thrive, Inc. works with other local, state and national agencies to develop a comprehensive system of supports for people with special needs. Through advocacy and public education, Thrive, Inc. promotes awareness of the abilities and needs of its participants, including focusing more on those within the Autism Spectrum.