Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The goal of the Harford County Office on Aging is to ensure that our community is senior-friendly. Recognizing that our golden years should be full, healthy and rooted in a place that provides are array of resources to assist our elders in living life to the fullest.
The Harford County Office on Aging provides a variety of services including:
- Six Senior Activity Centers offering educational, fitness and life enriching programs for those 55 and older.
- Congregate meal programs which provide a nutritional noon time meal at a low cost.
- Information and assistance services to connect older adults, caregivers and the community with resources and programs to improve life quality.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center to connect adults living with disabilities and their caregivers to community based resources.
- Senior Health Insurance and Fraud Prevention services to assist with Medicare concerns.
- Longterm Care Ombudsman services to advocate for the rights of residents in both nursing and assisted living facilities.
- Medicaid Waiver case management.
- Adult Guardianship Program which provides support and case management for elders who are court appointed and who have no family or loved ones to make their everyday wellbeing decisions.