Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The TMJ Association is a national, non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the diagnosis, care and treatment of everyone affected by TMJ diseases and disorders through fostering research, education and other activities with the ultimate goal of preventing TMJ problems.
We achieve our mission by:
- Advocating for the needs of TMJ patients.
- Promoting awareness of TMJ diseases and disorders among the public, policy makers, research and healthcare communities.
- Connecting TMJ patients with those who can provide knowledgeable support and empathetic understanding.
- Encouraging basic and clinical research on TMJ diseases and disorders to provide greater understanding and safer and more effective methods of diagnosis and treatment, based on scientific evidence.
- Serving as a resource for the collection and dissemination of information on advances in research, treatment, insurance practices, patients' rights, and legal and ethical issues.
- Communicating with elected officials, government agencies, professional organizations, community leaders and other policy makers concerning TMJ issues.
- Collaborating with a prestigious Scientific Advisory Board.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!