Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The vision of the Open World Learning Institute is of universal access to high quality education. To realize this vision, OWL's mission is to research, develop, and distribute high-quality educational opportunities across economic, geographic and cultural barriers.
To help realize the vision of universal access to high quality education, the OWL Institute pursues these eight goals:- Research best practices in open education
- Support the development of sustainable open education centers
- Perform scientifically based research of learning technologies, products and services
- Develop open source learning tools and management systems
- Create standards compliant learning objects and modules
- Support the professional development of teachers and the community in the use and creation of OER
- Provide digital literacy & Internet safety programming
- Conduct research and advocacy in the area of digital and educational law and regulation reform
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!