Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is to assure the development of the means to cure and control cystic fibrosis and to improve the quality of life for those with the disease.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundations raises money thru fundraising efforts to fund medical research for the disease.
Cystic fibrosis is a life-shortening genetic disease that affects about 30,000 children and young adults in the United States today. People with cystic fibrosis suffer from chronic and life-threatening lung infections and have difficulty with digestion. The median survival age for an individual with the disease is 35 years.
What You Can Do
• Gather your family, friends and co-workers and attend a special event.
• Help with registration and set-up on the day of
• Join a committee to help plan a fund-raiser.
• Work with a group of volunteers to secure
sponsors and auction items.
• Sell tickets for events or form a team for
• Organize a fund-raiser at your workplace.
• Recruit others to get involved on committees.
By Volunteeringfor the CF Foundation, you are investing in the lives of those with CF. Working together, we can give the children and adults with CF the quailty of life and the future that they deserve.
- Carolyn Wilmes
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!