Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Miami Music Project uses music as an instrument for social transformation, empowering children to acquire values and achieve their full potential, positively affecting their society through the study and performance of music.
The Miami Music Project uses music to achieve the following goals:
- To develop values of community, sharing and teamwork
- To develop creativity, discipline, perseverance and self-esteem
- To inspire children to reach excellence through their own efforts
- To improve the performance of children at school
- To strengthen the unity of families
Miami Music Project was founded in 2008 by world-renowned conductor James Judd, former music director of the Florida Philharmonic, the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra, and Principal Guest Conductor of the Orchestre National de Lille in France.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!