Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To strengthen rural communities by operating community theaters and pursuing other educational, cultural, and artistic programs that mitigate rural isolation and encourage healthier communities.
- To foster the development of a community appreciation for the dramatic, cinematic and musical arts by sponsoring and presenting a diverse array of professional and community-based plays, musicals and concerts.
- To preserve the historic resources and character of communities by acquiring and restoring architecturally significant properties in a manner consistent with both federal and state historic preservation standards.
- To engage in other charitable, educational and cultural activities consistent with the authorized tax-exempt purposes of the JPR Foundation, Inc.
- Restored, owns, programs and operates the historic Cascade Theatre in Redding, California. More than 400,000 patrons have attended the theater since it reopened in 2004. The Cascade annually serves about 10,000 school children with educational programming and contributes to the revitalization of downtown Redding with over 175 evening performances per year.
- Owns and is restoring the historic Holly Theatre in Medford, Oregon. The Holly Theatre will utilize a business plan and programming structure based on the Cascade Theatre’s financially and culturally successful operation. he theater will be operating up to 150 event nights per year and the operation is designed to drive the maximum amount of patronage to surrounding businesses to significantly contribute to the revitalization of Medford’s downtown
- Actively participates as a member of the League of Historic American Theatres (LHAT)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!