Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
In the quest to create a world without ALS, our vision is to care for and support all people living with Lou Gehrig's disease as we leave no stone unturned in our relentless search for a cure.
The ALS Association Northern New England Chapter is a non-profit organization addressing the needs of persons with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) (more commonly known as "Lou Gehrig's Disease") in the States of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
The following programs and services are provided through our chapter:
- ALS patients and families are provided information and resources about ALS as requested.
- Support Groups have been established and maintained providing peer and family support in all three states.
- Adaptive devices and equipment can be provided at no cost through our loan closets, located in the three states.
- Increased public awareness in our communities about ALS through educational talks by knowledgeable staff.
- Supporting ALS advocacy efforts.
- Informing patients and families about clinical trial opportunities.
- Kimberly Drouin
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!